Candidate for weight loss surgery?
If you are this tall and weigh this or more, you may be eligible for the Lap-Band or Plication.
5 foot 0 inches 153 lbs
5 foot 1 inches 158 lbs
5 foot 2 inches 164 lbs
5 foot 3 inches 169 lbs
5 foot 4 inches 174 lbs
5 foot 5 inches 180 lbs
5 foot 6 inches 186 lbs
5 foot 7 inches 191 lbs
5 foot 8 inches 197 lbs
5 foot 9 inches 203 lbs
5 foot 10 inches 207 lbs
5 foot 11 inches 215 lbs
6 foot 0 inches 221 lbs
6 foot 1 inch 227 lbs
Is this you? Do you weigh this or more? You may qualify to have the LAP BAND and the plication are the safest, most modern weight loss operations. The LAP-BAND and plication are so safe we now are offering this to people who are overweight by as little as 50 pounds. Weight loss surgery is not a diet, or a gimmick. Dr. O’Brian’s latest study in the Annals of Internal Medicine showed the LAP-BAND was as safe as the diets that the patient’s were on. We were part of the ongoing study of low-BMI patients with the band, and are currently involved in a study with plication.
We believe that lifestyle changes are the most important component of weight loss, that they are the key to not only early but long-term sustained weight loss. We believe weight lsos surgery is just a tool for patients to help them with their lifestyle choices. We offer a seminar both on-line, so you can see it here, or in our office by someone who has had both the plication and the lap-band. Come to a seminar and find out. Weight loss is a journey, not just an operation. No one in Phoenix or the State of Arizona does more LAP-BAND or plications than we do, and the reason is simple: we provide the most comprehensive after-care program in the state. We know that the operation is just the start of your journey—and we are here to help you get to your goal. In fact, we have written books about how to get there!
Is your BMI 30? A reversible weight loss operation might be the solution you have been looking for. It has been shown to be more effective than diet and exercise in multiple studies.
For insurance purposes may qualify for bariatric surgery if you exhibit these indications:
- You are severely obese, with a BMI of 40 or more or you have a BMI of 35 to 39.9 with serious medical conditions such as high blood cholesterol and triglycerides, hypertension, sleep apnea, Type II diabetes and other serious cardiopulmonary disorders.
- You have tried other weight loss methods such as changes in eating; behavior, exercise and/or drug therapy and you are still severely obese?
- You are restricted from performing routine daily activities related to work and family and your quality of life is seriously impaired due to severe obesity.
- You understand the procedure as well as the risks and effects after surgery.
- You are motivated to making a lifelong behavioral commitment that includes well-balanced eating and physical activities necessary to achieve the best results.
Please remember that this is just a general guideline. It is best to consult your physician for a specific evaluation of your condition. To learn more, check on how to get started or schedule an appointment for a personal consultation.